Are you in need of support?
We are here for you when you need it
Support cases are reported to our support organization.
Phone+46 (0)36-440 34 25 (8am-5pm non-holiday weekdays)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (is normally started within 48 hours)
Urgent matters must be reported by phone.
Read our support terms here.
Support during ongoing projects
During an ongoing project, support is included free of charge, provided that the matter falls within the scope of the project. Project-related support issues are reported directly to the responsible consultant.
The on-call service is open every day, around the clock, for our customers with agreement. The person who recieves your case will ask you to confirm that you accept the terms, before support is granted.
On-call cases are reported to our on-call service.
Phone: 036-440 34 10
Support is provided to all of our customers, with or without a support contract. However, there must be some form of agreement between us which means that we are contractually entitled to invoice your company for services rendered. If such is established in our systems, hourly rates etc. are automatically adjusted to current prices according to that agreement.
Pay and Play - Support terms for customers without a support agreement
- Support is provided on non-holiday weekdays between 8am and 5pm.
- A support fee of 500 SEK is charges upon registration (free for customers with a support agreement).
- Further support handling is billed per started half-hour.
- Urgent matters must always be reported by phone.
- Matters that are only received via email are normally started within 48 hours.
- Don't forget to state the company, name, phone number, email address and a description of the matter when you make a report.
Customers with a written support agreement are referred to that agreement for more information about the support terms that apply. The support agreement applies before the above conditions.
Parcel number series
GS1 parcel number series - Parcel number series are provided by GS1. We usually recommend that you use a subscription for "Single number". You then get a number series of 100,000 package numbers.
You can see a list of all the carriers we have a connection with here.